Behringer EURODESK SX3282 เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียง มิกเซอร์ แบบอนาล็อค Behringer Eurodesk SX3282, Ultra-Low Noise Design 32-Input (24 mic) 8-Bus Studio/Live Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamplifiers and British EQs, International Power Supply
The Behringer Eurodesk SX3282 is a traditional 32-channel analog mixing console that benefits from modern preamp circuity and flexible routing possibilities for live sound and recording environments. Armed with 8 aux sends and subgroups, you’ll have all the power you need to create multiple monitor mixes and effect returns.
The input stage of the first 24 channels feature Behringer’s high-headroom Xenyx microphone preamps. Next up is the 3-band semi-parametric EQ with a sweepable mid (the 4 stereo channels feature 4-band EQ with no sweep). The SX3282 has been designed to mimic the EQ sections of classic British consoles, which are known for their musicality and non-harsh sound.
Multiple buttons are featured beside the faders that give you the option of routing any channel to the 8 subgroups or main outputs. Inserts are found on every channel, every subgroup, and the main outputs as well so you can have total control of your sound. When you need a big console at a budget-friendly price, the Behringer SX3282 is a winning solution.
- Ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog mixer for studio, live, front-of-house, monitor, corporate and touring audio applications
- 24 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power plus 4 stereo Line inputs
- Neo-classic “British” 4-band EQ (stereo channels) and 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid band (mono channels) for warm and musical sound
- 8 subgroups with independent Pan controls, Solo and Main functions and insert connections
- Clip and -20 dB LEDs plus Low Cut, Mute, Solo/PFL, Subgroup and Main routing switches on all channels
- 8 Aux sends per channel: 4 pre/post fader switchable for flexible routing
- Main Aux sends with Level controls and Solo functions
- 4 multi-functional stereo Aux returns featuring Level and Balance controls, Solo and extensive routing functions
- Solo-In-Place with PFL function plus full-featured Talkback, Phones and Monitor section
- Inserts on all mono channels, subgroups and main
- Balanced inputs and Main outputs for highest signal integrity
- High-precision, 13-segment LED meter for main mix
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Designed and engineered in Germany