Behringer EURORACK PRO RX1602 มิกเซอร์อนาล็อคแบบเข้าแร็ค Behringer EURORACK PRO RX1602, Professional Multi-Purpose 16-Input Ultra-Low Noise Line Mixer, Balance and Level Control and +4/-10 Switching Per Channel
The Behringer RX1602 is a versatile line mixer that delivers the quiet, transparent sonic character suitable for professionals, while delivering a comprehensive feature set for non-professional environments. The RX1602 features 8 channels with L/R paired 1/4″ TRS phone inputs, for a total of 16 inputs. The channels are designed to accept stereo signal from line level devices such as keyboards, recording devices, digital workstations, etc.
Each channel features rotary balance and level controls, mute switches double as peak LEDs for every input channel. The main output features stereo L/R 1/4″ phone outputs and a separate monitor output features a single 1/4″ phone output. The monitor output can be used to send a monitor feed of selected channels. Out-board effects processors can be routed via the monitor output, and returned on any of the available input channels. The RX1602 is at home in any keyboard rig, home or project studio and live sound set up.
- Extremely flexible multi-purpose sub-mixer, multi-track monitoring mixer and level translator
- 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs for individual stereo or mono use of each section
- Ultra-low noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- Dedicated balance and level controls plus +4/-10 level selection per channel
- Monitor/FX Send control per section with global master send control for flexible monitoring, recording or effects applications
- Illuminated double-function “mute” button per section with additional “clip” indication provides comfortable input source/level information
- Monitor/FX signal assignable to phones output for added flexibility
- Highly accurate 2 x 7-segment LED level meters and individual level control for left and right main mix signal
- 1/4” TRS main mix outputs plus easily accessible headphones output on the front panel with dedicated level control
- High-quality detented rotary controls for long-term reliability
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for lowest noise interference
- Designed and engineered in Germany