Turbosound TCX115B 15" Band Pass Subwoofer for Portable PA and Installation Applications
The Dublin TCX115B 15" Band Pass Subwoofer from Turbosound is a band pass subwoofer designed to complement TCX series mid/high cabinets in a wide range of installed and portable music sound-reinforcement applications. It consists of a double suspension 15" low-frequency driver with an inside/outside wound coil in a low-distortion dual-port band-pass enclosure, and is designed for maximum sound pressure level and extended low-frequency response.
The cabinet is constructed from 0.6" (15mm) birch plywood, and includes 8 internal M10 threaded rigging points that allow it to be suspended in permanent installations using M10 eyebolts. A pole-mount socket is provided to allow two-way cabinets to be mounted at the correct height above the subwoofer. The rear connector panel provides two Speakon NL4 connectors for input and link functions, wired in parallel with a 4-way barrier strip connector. It features a semi matt black finish.
- Band pass subwoofer for portable and fixed installation applications
- Double-suspension 15" low-frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Eight Internal M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- Features a semi matt black finish
- Designed and engineered in England