Turbosound TSP118B-AN ตู้ลำโพงซับ 3000 Watt 18" Powered Subwoofer with KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology and ULTRANET Networking
ราคา / ตู้
The TURBOSOUND TSP118B-AN is a 3,000 Watt powered front loaded subwoofer with digital networking designed for a wide range of portable PA and fixed installation applications. It consists of a carbon fibre loaded 18" low frequency driver utilising a specialised voice coil wound on both the inside and the outside of the coil former for higher magnetic density, which results in better cooling, higher power handling, and improved efficiency.
As with all TURBOSOUND powered loudspeakers, the TSP118B-AN features a very efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier which provides 3,000 Watts of peak power. A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system's performance is provided by the highly sophisticated KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing which offers dynamic EQ for impressive full range response at low volume levels, and transparent limiting to ensure the utmost clarity at high output levels, and the assurance of long term reliability.
The loudspeaker's rear panel amplifier module carries a fully featured user interface consisting of an LCD display providing intuitive access to level, EQ, and pre-set frequency contours that optimise response for FOH or floor monitor use, and provides USB remote control and access to the onboard DSP via PC or Mac* Computer. Two independent channels are provided with balanced Jack/XLR inputs and balanced filtered XLR outputs, allowing stereo satellite speakers to be configured with only one subwoofer, and the input gain control with signal and peak LEDs provides adjustment of the sub-bass level. The TSP118B-AN is equipped with proprietary ULTRANET technology, using CAT5 cables to transmit pristine quality multi-channel audio signals and other information between ULTRANET enabled products such as digital mixers and personal monitor systems.
Mains power is connected via a locking Neutrik powerCON* connector with additional auxilliary mains output to power further iQ series loudspeakers. The TSP118B-AN is fitted with a pole mount socket for supporting satellite speakers and heavy duty wheels are provided for easy transportation. The 18 mm (3/4”) birch plywood enclosure is fitted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille and is finished in hard wearing semi matt black paint finish.
- Front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA applications
- 3,000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Carbon fibre loaded 18" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- USB remote control via PC or Mac* Computer
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- 18 mm (3/4”) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Steel handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program**
- Designed and engineered in England
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||690.4 x 523.2 x 723.9 mm (27.18 x 20.6 x 28.5")
||36.8 kg (81 lbs)
||1 x 18" (457 mm) LF driver
||35 Hz - 87 Hz ±3dB, 30 Hz - 103 Hz ±10 dB
|Calculated Max SPL
||128 dB continuous, 134 dB SPL peak
||18 mm (3/4") birch plywood, finished in semi matt black paint
||Powder coated perforated steel mesh
||2 x Jack/XLR input, 2 x XLR output, Neutrik powerCON* mains in and mains link, USB, ULTRANET In and Thru
||Gain (per channel)
||Signal, peak, LCD panel