เครื่องเสียง ไมโครโฟน SHURE SUPER 55-X Deluxe Vocal Microphone
Vocal microphone combines the vintage design of the 55 with an audio upgrade and an integrated swivel stand mount. It features a super cardioid pattern, tailored frequency response for speech, off-axis rejection, and a shock-mounted cartridge.
The Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone features a signature satin chrome-plated die-cast casing, Supercardioid polar pattern, vibrant blue foam, and tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech. Integrated, swivel stand mount is included.
The combination of updates make the Super 55 the ideal choice when looking for a dramatic - yet affordable - improvement in sound quality with an unmistakable vintage design. Ideal for stage, studio recording, podcasting, and other sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desired.
ไมโครโฟนย้อนยุคแบบคลาสสิค SHURE SUPER55 เป็นไมค์แบบ Dynamic Microphone รูปแบบการรับเสียง Supercardioid Polar Pattern, ตอบสนองความถี่ 60 Hz to 17 kHz, Slight Presence Boost, High Immunity to Feedback, XLR 3-Pin Connector, Self-Tensioning Swivel Mount
Shure Super 55 is a supercardioid dynamic microphone boasting a classic look and vocal-tailored sound for recording sessions, live stage applications, podcasting, and on-camera use. The dynamic cartridge is shock-mounted to impede handling noise and vibrations transferred through your mic stand. The implementation of a supercardioid polar pattern minimizes pickup of off-axis noise and ambience, yielding higher gain before feedback and attenuated stage bleed.
The mic delivers a frequency response of 60 Hz to 17 kHz with a gentle presence boost peaking at approximately 6 kHz. Its XLR 3-pin output ensures compatibility with most mixer inputs, microphone preamps, and portable PA systems. The attached, self-tensioning swivel mount can be tilted up to 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward. Chrome-plated, die-cast construction provides tour-worthy durability. It ships with a zippered bag for safe storage.
- Uniform supercardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and excellent rejection of off-axis sound.
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for natural sounding vocals and speech.
- Chrome die-cast metal construction and mechanical design resists wear and abuse.
- Classic appearance, modern performance.
- Shock mounted cartridge minimizes stand transmitted noise, ensures quiet operation.
- Self-tensioning swivel mount permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward.
- Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability, Includes zippered storage bag.
• Supercardioid Polar Pattern
• Iconic chrome-plated design with vibrant blue color additions
• Tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech
• High gain-before-feedback and excellent off-axis rejection
• Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes handling noise and ensures quiet operation
• Rugged die cast casing for reliability under rigorous conditions
• Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
- Frequency Response
- 60 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual)
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -53.0 dBV/Pa
- 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Positive pressure on the diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3 of the output connector
- Chrome-plated die casting
- See User Guide
- Net Weight
- 0.656 kg (1.45 lb)